Announcement How to

How to join WCI Launchpad on OnGate

DeFi Football is the first Web3 game application on ONUS Chain and the first project that’s open for sale on OnGate. Separate from the GameFi model, with a burning and revenue-sharing mechanism to avoid inflation, DeFi Football allows players to freely immerse themself in the exciting world of football, where fiery matches and tactical rivalry are created by drafting, training and leading their own dream team on the Web3 interface.

WCI is the utility token of DeFi Football, which can be used to:

  • Buy and sell player cards on the Marketplace
  • Create and participate in matches with other players in PvP mode
  • Participate in Tournaments to win great prizes every week
  • Get revenue share via Staking pools and Reward pools

How to join WCI Launchpad on OnGate

Step 1: At the main screen of ONUS Chain, choose DApp browser

Step 2: Access OnGate on the DApp section

Step 3: Choose WCI Launchpad and connect wallet

Step 4: Enter the amount of ONUS registered to buy and confirm the transaction

Subscription time: 03:00 UTC on December 1st – 11:00am on December 3rd. Minimum registration of 50 ONUS, maximum 1000 ONUS.

  • Token Allocation: From 8:00 am UTC on December 3, access OnGate Launchpad and claim WCI tokens distributed according to the amount of ONUS deposited.
  • Vesting: 20% of ICO tokens are unlocked at TGE. The remaining 80% will go under linear vesting for 8 months.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.