Avalanche is the next chain to be supported by RICE after Ethereum, BSC and Polygon. Currently, the network has been successfully integrated on the wallet, please update to version 1.0.6 to be able to transact with Avalanche C-Chain Network:
- App Store: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/id1601004738
- Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rice.wallet
Advantages of Avalanche network:
- Fast speed: Avalanche’s transaction processing speed is only in seconds.
- Low Cost: The gas fee paid for the Avalanche network is much lower than that of Ethereum.
- Scalability and Decentralization: Avalanche is capable of handling thousands of transactions per second (~4500 transactions) and is compatible for over 1000 validators with no performance loss.
- High security and safety.
Avalanche is an open-source Smart Contract Platform that enables the deployment of highly decentralized and interoperable applications, financial products, digital assets, and blockchains. Avalanche is created from 3 main blockchain networks: X-Chain, C-Chain and P-Chain. In it, X-Chain is used to manage assets, C-Chain to create smart contracts, and P-Chain acts as a coordinator of validators.