WalletConnect is a feature integrated into RICE Wallet to support users to connect wallets with the most popular DApps today. Thereby, users can simply link their assets to the browser of DApps.
How to connect RICE Wallet to DApp via WalletConnect:
On your PC
1. In RICE Wallet Settings, select WalletConnect
2. Open the DApp browser on your computer, click Connect Wallet in the right corner of the screen
3. Select the WalletConnect icon to display the QR code
4. Scan the QR code with RICE Wallet to connect your wallet to the DApp. You can now transact on the DApp with the wallet you linked.
On your phone
1. Open the DApp browser on your phone, click Connect in the right corner of the screen
2. Select the WalletConnect icon, scroll down to tab number 9 to connect to RICE Wallet
You can now transact on the DApp with the wallet you linked.
WalletConnect is an open-source protocol built on web3 standards to link blockchain wallets with decentralized applications, allowing the wallet to be used to connect and interact with DApps from mobile phones or computers.