To support users access potential DeFi platforms in the world, as well as take advantages of opportunities to optimize capital and profit, RICE Wallet will continuously integrated new DApp in all 6 networks, especially useful world-wide DApps.
RICE has officially integrated DeFi Saver – a one-stop dashboard for creating, managing and tracking your DeFi positions.
Utilities of DeFi Saver:
- Create or close leveraged positions in one transaction and manage them with signature Boost and Repay leverage adjustment options.
- Provide Loan refinancing tool to change collateral or debt asset and shift position between different lending protocols.
- Allow users to swap at the best rate with liquidity aggregated from multiple exchanges including Uniswap, SushiSwap, Balancer, Curve, and 0x.
- Custom transaction builder by creating complex transactions (swap, flash loan…)
How to use DeFi Saver on RICE Wallet
- Open RICE Wallet, choose DApps feature and Arbitrum network
- Search by website address defisaver.com or access DeFi Saver at Trending DApp Category
- Connect Wallet to DApp via WalletConnect
- Access the Menu in the right corner of the screen to start using. For example, to swap in the Arbitrum network, select the Exchange.