RICE Wallet has officially integrated the ZeroSwap DApp on 5 chains, supporting users to use ZeroSwap right on RICE conveniently.
ZeroSwap is a multi-chain compatible decentralized exchange aggregator protocol that allows investors to trade through the same features as on DEX: Staking, Swap, Cross-chain Bridge with almost zero fees. ZeroSwap focuses on improving user experience, by providing access to multiple networks on the same platform (Ethereum, BSC, Polkadot…), while optimizing about the cost to support users to transact On-chain in the most efficient way.
Utilities of ZeroSwap:
- Gasless: Economical trades with gasless transactions realised by using transaction fee mining.
- Zero Fee: Trade on multi chains at zero cost, we do not charge any fee
- Rewards: Earn rewards from liquidity mining and every time you make a trade
- DEX aggregation: Access liquidity on multi chains from all decentralised liquidity providers
How to use ZeroSwap on RICE Wallet
1. Open RICE Wallet, choose DApps feature
2. Select one of the networks: Ethereum, BSC, Polygon, Avalanche, Fantom
3. Enter ZeroSwap in the Search box to access one of the DApps:
- ZeroSwap Bridge: Convert token from one Blockchain to another
- ZeroSwap: Any supported token swap
- ZeroSwap Staking: Earn rewards from Staking program and join IDO
4. Make transaction